video gaming officer
Do you love to play video games? How about talk about how cool they are? Then you should sign up to volunteer for this position immediately!
This position is best suited for video gaming geeks who have fun working with the public and sharing their knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Helping set up the video gaming area.
- Providing instructions to patrons about what games they can play.
- Explaining the Geek Quest (scavenger hunt) video gaming activity that you’ll be hosting in the booth.
- Ensuring the video gaming area is neat and organized at all times.
- Making sure parents don’t leave their kids alone in the area.
- Reporting any issues to the manager.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Be willing to engage with both adult and child guests.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.