ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Asking patrons simple questions (e.g. where did they hear about the event, what city do they live in, etc.)
- Writing down the responses on paper.
- Be comfortable approaching patrons.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants and applicants who are available for multiple shifts (preferably the whole weekend).
Please note that an interview may be required for this position but that volunteers CAN wear cosplays for this position as long as their face is not covered in any way.