About the contest
- The contest is organized by Ottawa Geek Market (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”).
- The contest is based on the rules defined in these Regulations (herein after referred to as “the Regulations”) and the relevant provisions in force in Ontario Canada.
- The contest is based out of Ottawa, Canada.
- These Regulations are valid in 2019.
- We offer a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Participation in the contest
- The contest is open to Canadian residents 16 years of age and older.
- Employees of the Organizer are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- The condition of participation in the Contest is to place a comment under the contest post and to like the Organizer’s Facebook page.
- By entering the Contest, Participant agrees to all the Regulations of the Contest.
- The controller of the Participants’ personal data shall be the Organizer of the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, the Participant agrees to the processing of personal data (i.e. Facebook user name) for the purposes of the Contest and, in particular, for the purposes of communicating with Participants, delivering prizes and promoting the Contest.
- Any complaints regarding the Contest procedure should be reported to [email protected].
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations and the Contest.
- The Organizer is not liable for cancellation, changes of deadlines or change of conditions of the Contest as a result of the unpredictable circumstances.