Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Answering general inquiries about the play area.
- Helping patrons find specific LEGO pieces on the table.
- Ensuring no children are left unattended and that parents/guardians know to stay with them.
- Helping parents/guardians take photos with their cameras/smart phones.
- Picking up any LEGO that falls on the floor.
- Checking off on any Geek Quest cards for participants who’ve completed the required task at the booth.
- Ensuring the play area is kept tidy and organized.
- Enjoy working with the public, and especially children.
- Have experience babysitting.
- Love playing with LEGO.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Shifts are available for the following dates and times:
- Friday, March 31 between 4:00 pm and 9:15 pm.
- Saturday, April 1 between 9:45 am and 6:15 pm.
- Sunday, April 2 between 9:45 am and 5:00 pm.