Getting to the Nepean Sportsplex
HELP US REDUCE PARKING CONGESTION
While free parking is available at the Nepean Sportsplex we are expecting parking to be limited during peak hours (10am-3pm) and strongly encourage patrons to:
- Come to the event on Sunday, especially later in the afternoon – it’s our best value at only $7 (in advance)
- Come to the event the last hour each day (it’s only $4 at the door)
- Come later in the day – parking is more readily available as of 3:00 pm
- Take the bus (via routes #94, #95, #173, or #187)
- Park N’ Ride at:
- Baseline station: on Woodroffe Ave. at Baseline Rd., just across from Algonquin College
- Fallowfield bus station: 100 Via Park Way
- Nepean Woods station: in Barrhaven, near the corner of Woodroffe and Strandherd
Hours of operation and location
Saturday March 23rd: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (last hour will only cost $4 at the door)
Sunday March 24th: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (last hour will only cost $4 at the door)
The Ottawa Geek Market is taking place in the Curling Rink and Rink 3 at the Nepean Sportsplex (located at 1701 Woodroffe Avenue). The best way to access our event is through Entrance 4 at the back of the building (if coming by car) or by following the signs from the main entrance (if coming by bus).
ABOUT THE FACILITY
1701 Woodroffe Avenue, Nepean, ON
We encourage our patrons to bring cash to the event since most vendors will be only be accepting payments by cash. However, there will be an ATM inside the Curling Rink, one inside Rink 3, and one in front of Spectators Bar and Grill should you need one.
Both the Spectators Bar and Grill (which is just beside the Curling Rink) and the canteen near the main entrance of the Sportsplex will be open during our event.
Please see our accessibility page for information for patrons with disabilities.
We’d like to acknowledge that the Nepean Sportsplex is on unceded Algonquin territory.
Not-for-profit corporation number: 1003703-6
Please help us make this a fragrance free event.