Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
Before the event
- Working with exhibitors to develop Geek Quest activities/stops.
- Working with the Geek Quest Assistant Manager to develop handouts and signage.
- Developing website content that will explain what the Geek Quest is and how it will be run.
During the event
- Supervising Geek Quest Officers and the Geek Quest Assistant Manager, including providing breaks.
- Setting up the Geek Quest booth.
- Providing participating exhibitors with signage.
- Answering general inquiries about the Geek Quest.
- Proving instructions to participants about the Geek Quest.
- Ensuring all prizes are properly displayed.
- Ensuring the booth is kept tidy and organized.
- Distributing participant cards, etc.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have experience in sales and/or merchandising.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants and applicants with management experience.