Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy meeting new people and working with exhibitors behind the scenes (yes you get to see what stock they are selling before anyone else)? How about processing financial transactions? Then exhibitor registration might be for you!
This position is well suited for individuals who are self-motivated, can work well on their own, and don’t mind working seated.
Roles & Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Setting up the exhibitor registration booth in an attractive and tidy manner.
- Registering exhibitors as they arrive to set up their booths.
- Keeping a record of all extra passes and extra tables sold.
- Accepting Geek Quest items from exhibitors in exchange for extra passes.
- Keeping the Exhibitor Liaison appraised of any issues, should they occur.
- Have experience in cash handling.
- Be positive and outgoing.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.