Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Arts Scholarship Manager with set-up of the room
- Ensuring all art pieces are properly displayed and have been signed-in by the artists
- Ensuring the room is kept tidy and organized
- Answering general inquiries about the arts scholarship initiative/voting process/prizing structure
- Assisting with questions and logistics for the voting of the “People’s Choice” prize etc.
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have excellent communication skills
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Available shifts are as follows: (times may be offset to accommodate shift-changes)
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm