Hours of Operation
Friday March 31, 2017 – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday April 1, 2017 – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday April 2, 2017 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday: $5 in advance, $8 at the door (each ticket grants 2-for-1 access)
- Saturday: $5 in advance, $8 at the door
- Sunday: $5 in advance, $8 at the door
- Weekend: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
Parking is absolutely free at the facility. We recommend parking at the back of the building near Entrance 4.
Admission is FREE on Sunday April 2nd for: firefighters, paramedics, 911 dispatchers, police/RCMP officers, military personnel (including veterans), and nurses. All you need to do is show your valid I.D. at admission and you’ll be able to get in for free!
Where to Buy Tickets
Tickets are available online and at the following stores around town until the end of business day on Thursday March 30th. Please check with each store for their hours of operation.
If you purchase tickets online, they’ll be emailed to you within a few minutes. Please bring a print out to the event.
- Comic Book Shoppe 2 (228 Bank St)
- Comic Book Shoppe (1400 Clyde Ave.)
- Happy Daze (Bayshore Shopping Center)
- Kobold’s Corner (430 Hazeldean Road, Kanata)
- Boutique FDB (114 St-Raymond Blvd)
- MultiZone Aylmer (181 Principale St.)
- MultiZone Gatineau (140 Greber Blvd)
- We’re also offering 2-for-the-price-of-1 ticket prices on Friday-only day passes! One ticket admits two adults, so bring a friend! This offer is only valid for Friday passes.
- Admission is free for children 12 and under (however they must be accompanied by an adult).
- Admission will only cost $2 for the last hour of each day.
- If it’s your birthday on the day of our event, you get in for free! Just show us a valid I.D. with your birthdate at admission, and voila…our birthday present to you.
Be sure to enter our Golden Ticket Contest where you could win over $700 in prizes AND free admission to our events for life! 🙂
You can now purchase gift certificates that are valid at all our events. They are available in $10, $20, and $50 denominations and can be purchased online. We’ll mail them to you (at no extra cost) so you can have something in hand.
How to redeem them: when you arrive at any of our events, hand your certificate to our admission staff and they’ll exchange it for Geek Market money that can be used that day. Simply treat your new vouchers as money at any booth, and voila…done! 🙂