Nepean Sportsplex, 1701 Woodroffe Avenue
How to buy tickets
Debit and major credit cards are accepted for all online sales. Taxes are included in all of our ticket prices.
Click Here to Buy Tickets
HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday September 28 – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday September 29 – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday September 30 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday Pass: $5 (in advance) $8 (at the door)
- Saturday Pass: $7 (in advance) $10 (at the door)
- Sunday Pass: $7 (in advance) $10 (at the door)
- Weekend Pass: $15 (in advance) $25 (at the door)
- VIP pass* $35 in advance (can only be purchased online)
- $1 from each ticket sold will be donated to The Royal Mental Health Centre.
- The first 100 paying adults on Friday will get a FREE t-shirt.
- If it’s your birthday on the day of the event, you get in for FREE (just show us a valid I.D.).
- Kids 12 and under get in for free with a paying adult (max 5 kids per adult, the first 3 are free, the 4th and 5th child are $2 each).
- The last hour each day is only $2 per adult (at the door).
*Each VIP pass offers:
- Front of the line access (that’s right, no waiting in line once the doors open!)
- 1 weekend pass
- 1 Heroes vs Villains limited edition t-shirt (see image to the right – designed by Daley Kreations)
- A Geek Market tote bag
- Event poster
- $2 in prize redemption tokens at our scavenger hunt booth (a $62 value!).
Where To buy tickets at stores
Tickets are available at the following stores until the end of business day on Thursday September 27th. Please check with each store for their hours of operation.
- Caffeine 1Up (362 Rideau St #1)
- No refunds or exchanges. All ticket sales are final
- Children 12 and under get in for FREE with a paying adult.
- If it’s your birthday on the day of our event you get in for FREE!
Note: By purchasing a ticket to our event, you consent to being photographed or audio/video recorded and consent to these images or recordings being released, publicized or reproduced by the Ottawa Geek Market, for promotional purposes.
Parking is absolutely free at the facility. We recommend parking at the back of the building near Entrance 4. We encourage patrons to carpool or bus (routes #94 or #95) on Saturday as we expect to be very busy and there are other events taking place over the weekend at the facility.