Do you thrive in an environment where things are kept clean and tidy, nicely organized, and most importantly, encourages composting, recycling, and reusing? Do you enjoy cleaning up after a big party? Then maybe you should join our clean up/beautification crew! You’ll be helping keep our food court area clean as well as other areas of the event.
This is a great position for folks who like working on a team, be they introverted or extroverted, and who enjoy seeing a room go from chaos to nice tidy order.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Clearing the tables of food and refuse.
- Recycling and composting as much as possible.
- Keeping the food court area tidy and free of debris.
- Keeping the colouring area and charging stations area tidy.
- Cleaning up messes and spills throughout the event.
- Helping with tear down to make sure the garbage can decorations can be reused (that’s right, we’ll be decorating them!)
- Be able to stand or walk around on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Feel comfortable dealing with food and garbage.
- Be a team player.