This year, we are looking for special cosplayers who are interested in volunteering in our “Heroes vs. Villains Cosplayer Zone” where guests can come take pictures with their favorite heroes and villains from various fandoms! All are welcomed to apply.
Each shift will be a maximum of 2 hours. Our special cosplayers will be compensated with a $5 gift voucher per hour they volunteer, an exclusive t-shirt, food, snacks, and free entry to the event on the days that they apply. We will have a cosplay handler available for your shift (however you may provide your own if you prefer).
Specifications for cosplayers
- Cosplays should be family-friendly (no flagrant nudity)
- Please note that there is a possibility they will be paired up with other cosplayers to form groups (i.e. : A Captain America cosplayer, a Black Panther cosplayer and a Black Widow cosplayer would form a Marvel Universe group)
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Posing and taking pictures with patrons
- Interacting with patrons and answering their questions
- Being friendly and respectful with all patrons
- Provide their own cosplay
- Be ready to take picture up to two hours at the time
- Be social and amiable
- If you are under the age of 17, your must have an adult with you during the hours you volunteer
To apply and become a special cosplayer, please fill out the Meet and Greet Application Form by August 31st 2018.