To help celebrate our ‘Team Spirit’ theme, we’ve come up with 18 carnival-style games for you to play in our two rooms. These games are inspired by famous teams from geek history, and are a lot of fun to play! The more of these games you play, the more prizes you could win, so be sure to play them all!
Here’s what we have in store for you this year:
- Fortnite dancing
- Pokemon starter game
- Harry Potter table Quidditch
- Supernatural shooting gallery
- Narnia archery
- Riverdale mystery game
- Transform-a-Transformer race
- Pin the star on Cap’s shield
- Lord of the Rings ring toss
- Super Mario plinko
- Outwit the Riddler
- Alice in Wonderland mini-golf
- Toy Story paratrooper drop
- Duck Hunt challenge
- One Piece anime matching game
- Star Wars car race
- Tetris 2 minute speed game
- Facebook “battle” voting booth
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
There are two ways that you can play our games:
1. Stop by the various activity booths to play your choice of any of the 18 games.
- Cost: $1 per game, $5 for 8 games, or $10 for 18 games.
- You can pay for your game plays at any of our activity booths.
- You are welcome to use your paid game packages to play the same game multiple times or to play different games.
2. Join any of our 3 epic scavenger hunts.
Each time you win one of our games, you’ll be given tokens that you can use to “buy” prizes at our huge prize redemption booth located in the Curling Rink (beside our admissions area).
We’ll have thousands of geeky prizes to choose from (more on the prizes to come), so be sure to empty your piggy banks and plan some time to play games this March!