coat check OFFICER
Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping keep things safe? Well then here’s your chance to shine! This position is well suited for geeks who are more who have fun working with the public, but also enjoy some down time between transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Safety Manager set up the booth.
- Taking jackets and bags from patrons or volunteers, tagging them, and storing them in the booth.
- Helping patrons complete a Geek Quest (scavenger hunt) activity at the booth.
- Ensuring the booth is kept tidy and organized.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.