Do you enjoy meeting new people in a fast-paced environment? Are you an information geek who likes surveys? Well then here’s your chance to shine! This position is well suited for geeks who are more extroverted in nature and who have fun working with the public.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Encouraging patrons to fill out a very quick paper survey.
- Proving instructions to participants about how to fill out the survey.
- Providing prize tickets to participants for their change to win a sci-fi or fantasy-themed prize basket.
- Ensuring the booth is kept tidy and organized.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Shifts are available:
- Saturday September 30th between 8:30 am and 6:15 pm
- Sunday October 1st between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm