Do you enjoy physical labour, setting a room up, or working with spacial math? Then maybe you should join our set up crew!
This is a great position for folks who like working on a team, be they introverted or extroverted, and who enjoy seeing the visual results of their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Setting up our rooms with tables, chairs or other items.
- Measuring where the booths will be and applying tape the floor to demarcate booth locations.
- Putting up signage in pre-determined areas of the venue.
- Assisting exhibitors with load-in.
- Moving boxes to and from different areas of the venue.
- Ensuring the rooms are kept tidy and organized.
- Be able to stand or walk around on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Lift heavy items (approximately 30 pounds).
- Be a team player.