Do you enjoy meeting new people and working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the rush of making quick cash transactions? Would you like to be one of the first staff our patrons meet when the enter the event? Then you should consider working at our admissions booth!
This position is best suited for people who are good at quick math, can handle long hours on their feet, and who can maintain a happy composure. Bonus points go to volunteers who love being the first point of contact and want to make a good first impression for our patrons.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Greeting patrons as they arrive to the admissions desk.
- Selling tickets to patrons.
- Processing cash transactions.
- Reimbursing volunteer gift vouchers brought in by exhibitors.
- Have cash-handling experience.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Please note that an interview may be required for this position.