Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Setting up our silent auction area with prizes, displays and bid sheets
- Answering any questions patrons might have about the prizes or explaining the auction system
- Processing donations
- Processing cash outs, paperwork etc.
- Have experience in sales and/or merchandising
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have excellent communication skills
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Available shifts are as follows: (times may be offset to accommodate shift-changes)
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm