Are you a creative person? Do you love making crafts and teaching others crafting skills? Then this position is for you! You’ll get to make either a fantasy-themed or sci-fi-themed craft and show others how to make them too. Fair warning, we can’t guarantee you won’t bring glitter home with you. 😉
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with patrons (children and adults).
- Helping patrons create crafts.
- Keeping the area clean.
- Replenishing crafting materials, etc.
- Have experience working with children.
- Enjoy creating crafts.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Shifts are available:
- Saturday September 30th between 8:45 am and 6:15 pm
- Sunday October 1st between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm