We can’t let the grown-ups have all the fun, can we? The weekend will be host to many activities for children of all age groups and fandoms. At our event children 12 and under always get in for free and there are no costs to participate in any of our activities. 🙂
And yes we encourage kids of all ages to participate in our kid-friendly activities. If you’re a kid at heart, these activities are for you too!
Here’s a taste of what we have in store for you:
- Meet and greets with princesses and super heroes
- LEGO-themed scavenger hunt
- Free face painting (available Saturday and Sunday only)
- Colouring area (brought to you by Mom on the Go Ottawa)
- Huge LEGO play area and display
- Costume contest
- Board gaming area with kid-friendly games
- Photo opportunity with the TARDIS or a Dalek courtesy of the Doctor Who Society of Ottawa
List of princesses and super heroes
We’ll post a full schedule closer to the event, but we have the following princesses and super heroes confirmed to be joining us so far for our meet and greets:
- Belle (Saturday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Elsa (Sunday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Harley Quinn (all day Saturday)
- Moana (Saturday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Princess Leia (all day Sunday)
- Rapunzel (Sunday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Captain America (all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Batman (all day Saturday)
- Buzz Lightyear (Saturday – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Space Marine (all day Saturday)
- Super Mario – from Super Mario Bros. (all day Friday and Sunday)
There will also be plenty of other characters on site too including some of your favourites from Star Wars, Star Trek, the Avengers and more!
Sadly the White Power Ranger has had to cancel as he forgot he was pre-booked to save the planet the weekend of our event, but we were able to get Mario from Super Mario Bros. to take a break from his gaming antics, so yay!
Parking and Ticketing Information
Tickets are only $5 per day/per adult in advance. To purchase your tickets and to learn more about our promotions visit our Tickets page.
Parking is absolutely free at the facility. We recommend parking at the back of the building near Entrance 4.