The theme of our fall event is ‘Heroes vs Villains’ and we thought it’d be fun to run some themed activities. If you like playing games (especially silly carnival style games), then you should sign up to volunteer for this position immediately!
This position is best suited for geeks who are more extroverted in nature and who have fun working with the public.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Helping set up the activity booths.
- Providing instructions to participants about how to participate in the specific activity.
- Handing out prizes (if applicable to activity).
- Ensuring the booth is neat and organized at all times.
- Reporting any issues to the manager.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Be willing to engage with both adult and child guests.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.