Do you enjoy physical labour, tearing things down, or cleaning up after a big party? Then maybe you should join our tear down crew!
This is a great position for folks who like working on a team, be they introverted or extroverted, and who enjoy seeing a room go from chaos to nice tidy order.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Packing up the tables, chairs or other items from the halls.
- Removing signage in pre-determined areas of the venue and packing them away neatly in labelled boxes.
- Assisting exhibitors with load-out.
- Moving boxes to and from different areas of the venue.
- Be able to stand or walk around on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Lift heavy items (approximately 30 pounds).
- Be a team player.
Shifts are available on Sunday October 1st from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.