Are you a huge fan of science fiction or fantasy? Do you like playing (or running) games? If you said yes, then you should sign up to volunteer for this position immediately!
The position involves running sci-fi and fantasy-themed activities at the event is well suited for geeks who are more extroverted in nature and who have fun working with the public.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Helping set up the sci-fiction or fantasy-themed activity.
- Providing instructions to participants about how to participate in the specific activity.
- Handing out prizes (if applicable to activity).
- Ensuring the booth is neat and organized at all times.
- Reporting any issues to the manager.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Be willing to engage with both adult and child guests.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Shifts are available:
- Saturday September 30th between 8:00 am and 6:15 pm
- Sunday October 1st between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm