Do you enjoy playing scavenger hunts? Do you enjoy meeting new people in a fast-paced environment? Well then here’s your chance to shine! This position is well suited for geeks who are more extroverted in nature and who have fun working with the public. To learn more about this cool activity, check out our Geek Quest page here.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Geek Quest Manager with set-up of the booth.
- Answering general inquiries about the Geek Quest.
- Proving instructions to participants about the Geek Quest.
- Ensuring all prizes are properly displayed.
- Ensuring the booth is kept tidy and organized.
- Distributing participant cards, etc.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have experience in sales and/or merchandising.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants.
Shifts are available:
- Friday September 29th between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm (for set up)
- Saturday September 30th between 8:45 am and 6:15 pm
- Sunday October 1st between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm