Do you enjoy trying out escape rooms or solving mysteries? Have you ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes? Well here’s your chance to learn and help run a real-life mini escape game! Pretty cool eh? This position is well suited for gamers of all kinds who enjoy working with the public.
The escape room will be ‘Sci-fi vs fantasy’-themed and we’ll be posting more information about it on this page closer to the event.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to assisting the Escape Room Game Master:
- Set up the escape room.
- Greet all guests as they come by the escape room registration table.
- Explain how the escape room works.
- Register interested participants the day of the event.
- Process game fees.
- Reset the escape game in between groups.
- Provide assistance to players and answer any questions as needed.
- Tear down the escape room.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to stand or walk around on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Lift heavy items (approximately 30 pounds) – set up/tear down assistants only.
- Be able to use construction tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, drills, etc.
Shifts are available:
- Friday September 29th between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm (for set up)
- Saturday September 30th between 8:45 am and 6:15 pm
- Sunday October 1st between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm