We have two events coming up that offer opportunities for exhibitors to sell their wares. Both events will be taking place at the Nepean Sportsplex.
- The Geek and Gaming Garage Sale, taking place on February 4th, 2017. We are sold out of spaces, however do encourage you to consider consigning your items (where we try to sell your items for you!). For more details visit our Geek and Gaming Garage Sale website.
- The next Ottawa Geek Market is taking place March 31st to April 2nd, 2017. For more details, please see below.
Are you interested in being an exhibitor at our next Geek Market?
We are sold out of booth spaces however are still accepting applications for our waitlist.
If you are thinking applying as a new exhibitor please note that we only consider applications from exhibitors who sell items relating to: sci-fi, fantasy, horror, anime, steampunk, comics, gaming, or cosplay. We will not be accepting any food vendors or vendors selling fragranced items.
The cost of spaces are:
- 6′ deep x 8′ wide ($265)
- 8′ deep x 8′ wide ($375)
Each booth space comes with one 6′ x 2.5′ table, two chairs and two exhibitor passes.
How our application system works
Because of the high number of applications that we receive, and in order to make sure that we have a good mix of exhibitors, we jury all new applicants. What this means is that as part of our application process, we have a team of jury members who assess applicants on the following criteria:
- How geeky are the items?
- How unique are the items compared to other exhibitors in this category?
- What is the quality of the product?
- How professional is the booth set up?
How to apply
There are two parts to the application process:
STEP TWO: Send 1 photo of your booth set up, and 3-5 photos of the types of items that you propose to be selling at our event to Ottawa@geekmarket.ca.
May the odds be ever in your favour! 🙂
If you have any questions or would like more information on being an exhibitor, please contact us at Ottawa@geekmarket.ca.